We are delighted to recommend to you this superb apartment in famous Sea Caves, the peaceful area between the resort village of Coral Bay and St Georges, the gateway to Akamas National Park.
The project is built on a high escarpment some 170m north of the high limestone cliffs which are dotted with natural sea caves and after which the whole area takes its name. The project sports 3 blocks of apartments built into the lower side of the street. The beautiful Sea Caves apartment is situated in a small block consisting of only 4 residential units in that block. Your apartment is on the top floor but only has one flight of stairs from the street level!
This unique apartment opens to a brilliant open plan living area suffused with plenty of natural light and decidedly a magnetic ambiance. The delight of panoramic scenery is overwhelming… with windows all around and huge patio doors opening to a seaside terrace, it’s a breathtakingly beautiful vista with not a shadow between you and the horizon!
The terrace spans a generous 16sqm of an idyllic outdoor space that is worth boasting about. The positioning of the balcony ensures perfect privacy, all day sun and refreshing sea breezes.
The L shaped living area features a corner open fireplace, so just imagine how cozy you will be this winter. At the far end, the living room sports a good size kitchen which features a breakfast bar, lots of cupboard space and it comes fully equipped.
An archway to the side leads to a generous corridor from where you access the two very spacious bedrooms and two shower bathrooms. The bedrooms are immersed in the morning sunshine, feature built-in wardrobes and have attractive outlook to the street.
The project also features a communal swimming pool. The rugged coastline offers many secluded coves nearby and spending a day at the beach in total seclusion is a privilege that residents can enjoy.
The apartment comes also with an allocated undercover parking area and a lockable storage room.
This beautiful apartment has been modernized as follows:
1. New hot water system including new tanks and upgraded latest twin solar panels on the roof. With water immersion and new water pump.
2. New 60cm rectified porcelain floor tiles throughout the whole property including balcony.
3. Fly screens fitted to windows.
4. New air con units installed to both bedrooms.
5. All internal walls to entire apartment repainted.
6. External walls and balcony repainted 2018/19.
7. Existing fully fitted wardrobes to both bedrooms have newly fitted full height mirrors.
8. Shower room newly re-tiled, new basin, taps and vanity unit, new glass shower surrounding shower and a new extractor fan.
9. Bathroom – bathtub replaced with walk in shower/wet area including slot drain and full height glass screen, recessed alcove for shower gel, shampoo etc. with an inbuilt IP67 rated light. The bathroom has been newly re-tiled and the toilet, basin, vanity unit and taps have been replaced. Included in bathroom is a “Floating” horizontal mirror with hidden LED RGB light strip to create mood lighting.
10. Ceilings to lounge, kitchen, shower room and bathroom lowered, insulated, plaster boarded and dimmable down lights installed.
11. Ceilings repainted throughout property.
12. New ceiling fans have been fitted to the kitchen and lounge.
13. Balcony ceiling lowered to accommodate new down lights and hidden LED RGB light strip around perimeter of dropped ceiling to create mood lighting.
14. New dimmable wall lights installed to balcony walls.
15. Existing roll out canopy to front balcony. New side screen installed to match canopy.
16. Anti lift hardware fitted to patio doors and windows.
17. In Sept 2019 – Brand new handle-less fitted kitchen in super matt white and framed with super matt graphite. Integrated washing machine and dishwasher.
All appliances are new except the fridge which is grey/silver to match the kitchen units. Electric oven, electric hob, extractor fan and built in microwave all brand new. The waste bin is also integrated beside the under mounted sink and a half unit. New Triflow tap that includes filtered drinking water. Quartz solid stone worktops, up stands and full height hob splash back in “Vegas” white with LED RGB lighting strip hidden underneath the worktops to illuminate the front of the base units to create mood lighting. LED RGB strip lighting fitted under the wall units. Splash-backs are graphite. Kitchen has been rewired and re-plumbed.
Contact us for this rare opportunity!